09:00 - 09:45 Keynote " Intelligent Vision for Smart Connected and Autonomous Cars "
- Speaker: Azzedine Boukerche, University of Ottawa, Canada
09:50 - 10:30 Session " Cooperative Automated Driving"
- Liqin Ding, Yang Wang, Peng Wu, and Jiliang Zhang, " Position-Based User-Centric Radio Resource Management in 5G UDN for Ultra-Reliable and Low-Latency Vehicular Communications"
- Mattia Brambilla, Monica Nicoli, Sergio Savaresi, Umberto Spagnolini, " Inertial Sensor Aided mmWave Beam Tracking to Support Cooperative Autonomous "
10:30 - 11:00 Pause & Networking
11:00 - 12:00 Session " Resources management and Network optimization"
- Yidi Xuan, Caili Guo, Chunyan Feng and Zheng Li, " Multi-Graph based Spectrum Sharing Scheme in Vehicular Network with Integration of Heterogenous Spectrum
- Xiaoting Ma, Junhui Zhao, Qiuping Li, Yi Gong, " Reinforcement Learning based Task Offloading and Take-back in Vehicle Platoon Networks"
- Cora Perner, Georg Carle, “Comparison of Optimization Goals for Resilient Routing”
12:00 - 12:30 Discussion Panel "Challenges and Open issues in Automated driving and 5G Vehicular Communications"
- Azzedine Boukerche, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Alfredo Grieco, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- Zan Li, College of Communication Engineering, Jilin University, Changchun, China
- Torsten Braun, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Gianluca Rizzo, HES-SO, Switzerland